Domestic Shipping Rates
- Economy Shipping - $5 Flat Rate - Our most popular option! You only spend $5 to ship your order anywhere in the U.S. and U.S. territories, no weight limit. We will choose the very best service for your package to arrive safely within 2-10 business days after shipment.
- Ground Plus (UPS Ground or USPS Priority)- $10 per box. At Shipwreck Beads customer service comes first, you asked, and we listened. Choose your own carrier with Standard Plus. Ships via UPS Ground or USPS priority mail to the contiguous 48 states! Arrives within 1-8 business days after shipment.
- 3 Day Flat Rate - $15 per box, arrives in 3 business days after shipment
- 2 Day Flat Rate - $20 per box, arrives in 2 business days after shipment
- Next Day Flat Rate - $35 per box, arrives the following business day after shipment.
Flat rate charges on 1 day, 2 day, and 3-day shipping methods are per box and require a physical address within the contiguous 48 states. As always any 1, 2, or 3-day air shipment received by noon will ship the same day! Certain exclusions apply for bulk purchase vintage seed beads. We will make every effort possible to ship your order within 24 hours. Orders leave our facility Monday-Friday.
International Shipping Rates
Receive 5 percent of the value of your order applied toward the shipping method of your choice! If the 5 percent earned exceeds actual shipping costs, the remainder is applied to your beads!
*Excludes special orders
UPS International Services
- UPS International Express arrives at Customs in 2-4 business days after shipment.
- UPS International Expedited arrives at Customs in 3-6 business days after shipment.
USPS International Services
- Priority Mail International arrives at Customs in 5-14 business days after shipment.
- Express Mail International arrives at Customs in 2-5 business days after shipment.
Customs fees and charges can vary and will be billed to you by your local customs office. Shipwreck Beads is not responsible for customs fees, they are separate from the shipping charges and must be paid before the package can be delivered.
All packages shipping internationally will be declared as "Beads for Craft Use" with the full package value listed. Packages returned for refusal to pay customs causes Shipwreck Beads to be charged for customs and return shipping, as such future orders will not be accepted until these fees are reimbursed.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link once your order has shipped.
Every order will have a handling fee of $2.50. This is per order, NOT per box.